|View Frangry's profile|
|View Michele's profile|
The promise of joy, the magic of blather. A call-in show for the New Age of Inquiry. The Man can't bust our chit-chat. (Visit homepage.)
Shut Up, Weirdo with Frangry and Michele is also available as a podcast. For more info on how to have the MP3 archives of Shut Up, Weirdo with Frangry and Michele delivered automatically to your computer and/or MP3 player, visit our Podcast Central page.
<-- Previous playlist | Back to Shut Up, Weirdo with Frangry and Michele playlists | Next playlist --> |
|Andy and Frangry||Shut Up Weirdo|
Fri. 12/19/08 6:10pm
oh my don't kill andy before christmas
Fri. 12/19/08 6:13pm
take a picture of it!
Fri. 12/19/08 6:15pm
the caller is a bad boyfriend
Fri. 12/19/08 6:18pm
pictures pictures pictures!
Fri. 12/19/08 6:19pm
We need to see it to help a person find it. Maybe its a listener????
Fri. 12/19/08 6:26pm
A better excuse for andy is menopause. Hotflashes and everything.
Fri. 12/19/08 6:38pm
please please post pictures of the weird stuff!
you can mms it to me and i'l post it!
Fri. 12/19/08 6:42pm
just joined in
excuse for what?
Fri. 12/19/08 6:51pm
I once had a boyfriend who told me he did not want to be in a relationship with me because I was the type of woman one would like to be married to. And he did not want to be married. But then, neither did I. We did not continue our "interlude".
Fri. 12/19/08 6:51pm
Oh my! Julie isn't drunk and hasn't been over using her meds.
Fri. 12/19/08 6:55pm
what the sledge are you two blathering on about?
Fri. 12/19/08 7:00pm
How's this for an excuse?!
I would have called in the last 3 minutes but you are only allowed one call per show.
Sat. 12/20/08 1:28am
i'd like to know what's wfmu's excuse for keeping this show and these two "radio personalities". amidst all the lay-offs these tow surely need to be laid-off, along with manager ken, for keeping them
Sat. 12/20/08 2:19am
god, this show sucks. just wasted 1 hour of my time, on a friday night, i might add
Sun. 12/21/08 11:51am
Excuses Mentioned on our Dec. 19 Show, in Order:
1. I’m PMSing.
2. My stomach hurts, I can’t go out tonight.
4. Sorry, I was really drunk.
5. The battery did in my cell phone.
6. I was tipsy and I forgot.
7. It’s my birthday.
8. I’m out of the country.
9. I haven’t had my coffee yet.
10. I just woke up.
12. My alarm didn’t go off.
13. It’s the marijuana.
14. I’m having a “prodecure” done.
15. The kids are really sick.
16. Sake Bombs and Car Bombs. [mixed drinks]
17. I sometimes get migraines. [Anounce at the start of new job]
18. I’m a performance artist.
19. I don’t care.
20. I fell asleep.
21. The snow.
22. I have a family emergency.
23. It’s a family matter.
24. Pain pills for my back make me nauseous.
25. I have to work.
26. I have too much work.
27. Budget problems.
28. I never got that e-mail. It must have gotten caught up in my spam filter.
29. I have to call screen for Andy and Frangry. [Station Manager Ken only]
30. I don’t feel well.
31. I’m 18.
32. I have a boyfriend.
33. I’m a lesbian.
34. I have asthma.
35. My friend tried to kill herself.
36. I got a flat tire. [Preferably, a bicycle tire]
37. My bike got stolen.
38. The bus driver left without me.
39. There were a lot of wheelchairs on the bus.
40. The building is working on my chimneys.
41. I woke up this morning and there was no water.
42. Everything’s going wrong.
43. I don’t have to give you any excuses.
| E-mail Frangry | Other WFMU Playlists | All artists played by Shut Up, Weirdo with Frangry and Michele |