|View -Ken's profile|
The program formerly known as Seven Second Delay, and The Happiness Hut. Ken and Andy, also known as The Enema Boys, further lower WFMU's already abysmal standards on a weekly basis. Stunt radio which subjects the radio audience to concepts and topics which mature adults should not have to endure. Find the fatal flaw. (Visit homepage.)
March 1, 2017: Ken and Andy Buy Your Loyalty
Tonight's show was the last show before the pledge drive! Ken and Andy would like to hear from listeners to find out what they can do to get fans to donate to Seven Second Delay next week. Many people call in with both suggestions and requests.
Most of the suggestions are non-starters, the first one being another tattoo for Andy. Liam (of Liamora fame) calls and proposes a college and community radio pet mascot contest. Evan (non-Breckman) calls and advocates for bringing Gentle Jim back!
Andy has the idea to call Nachum. Ken initially resists, but then a caller offers up his entire paycheck if Ken calls him! Ken tries, but is forced to leave a message, and the pair chase Nachum down through the remainder of the show.
Some promise to pledge to WFMU if their requests are met:
- A caller asks Andy to refrain from chewing gum
- A caller asks to be an actor on one of Andy's TV shows. Andy negotiates it down to an audition.
- A caller requests a SSD comic book
- Molly Breckman requests that Andy end each show by proclaiming her to be his favorite.
- A caller asks Ken to play his song on Ken's show
- A caller wants Ken and Andy to go to Ikea with her and Irwin
- A caller offers a pledge so that Andy and Ken DON'T have to go to Ikea!
Also, Andy toys with idea of charging people for having dreams about him, and he threatens to spoil the movie "Get Out" if a pledge isn't made!
Listen to this show: Pop‑up player!
|Artist||Track||Approx. start time|
|Ken and Andy||Seven Second Delay||0:00:00 (Pop‑up)|