Ken Freedman's Playlists from 1999
Wednesdays 9 am - Noon
WFMU East Orange, New Jersey 91.1 FM
Wednesday mornings on WFMU, the American People let out unrestrained,
dog-like yelps for sexual exercise
tapes, Japanese contemporary pop hits, inconsequential features or rants,
and an occasional great segue. I am only too happy to comply.
- December 29th, 1999:Bob W. filled in for Ken
- December 22nd, 1999:Maria Filled in for Ken
- December 15th, 1999:Super Duper Pooper
- December 8th, 1999:Cut Every Corner
- December 1st, 1999:More or Less Than A Feeling
- November 24th, 1999:Will I Survive?
- November 17th, 1999:Destination: Heck
- November 10th, 1999:Expand-a-Ethel
- November 3rd, 1999:Hogwash Crumpit
- October 27th, 1999:No Playlist cuz Satan's a control freak!
- October 20th, 1999:The Futility Muscle
- October 13th, 1999:Finland Finland Finland
- October 6th, 1999:Knife Through My Woofer
- September 29th, 1999: Crow Overkill
- September 22nd, 1999: Just Because My Brain's On Fire...
- September 15th, 1999: The Iron DJ
- September 8th, 1999: Brand New Bag
- September 1st, 1999: Countdown to Y1K
- Aug 25, 1999: Ken Away. Greg H. filled in
- August 18th, 1999: A Wet Pig
- Aug 11, 1999: Ken Away. Phil B. filled in
- August 4th, 1999: Big Ten Inch Ethel
- July 28th, 1999: God Bless America
- July 21, 1999: Ken on vacation. Bob W. filling in.
- July 14, 1999: Ken on vacation. Bob W. filling in.
- July 7th, 1999: Hold My Head While I Vomit
- June 30th, 1999: Five Voice Choir
- June 16th, 1999: Overkill
- June 9th, 1999: Six Pack of Self-Loathing Jews
- June 2nd, 1999: The Key
- May 26th, 1999: Left - Right
- May 12th, 1999: Love Hangover
- May 5th, 1999: Poor Little Rammstein
- April 28th, 1999: The Only Song
- April 21st, 1999: Gonna Kill Me A Jock
- April 14th, 1999: O Full Bladder
- April 6th, 1999: The Bible For Little Eyes
- March 31st, 1999: Zimmer Dreitzen
- March 3rd, 1999: Head In A Vice
- February 17, 1999: Do You Have A Body In Your Trunk?
- February 10, 1999: The Outing of TinkyWinky
- February 3, 1999: This Playlist Got Lost..
- January 27, 1999: No Schvitz for Kenny
- January 20, 1999: Nose Full Of Nickels
- January 13, 1999: I'm Into Disney
- January 6, 1999: Ed Special filled in for Ken.
(C) 1998 WFMU